Alan McGovern (Art, Design & General Operations)
Alan has been involved in the promotions and merchandising industry since 2012 as both Account Manager and Production Manager. Prior to working at Katapult Alan was overseas where he worked remotely for various clients in Australia whilst travelling, as well as for local businesses who required his skill set.The objective was to offer intelligent design and communication solutions to help businesses develop a visual identity.
Started at Katapult in 2015.
Favourite Promotional Products
Cooler Bags. In Summer these are in high demand, and always look great whether they are embroidered or printed, there are so many different styles to choose from that it will most often look fairly unique.
No great artist ever sees things as they really are. If he did, he would cease to be an artist. - Oscar Wilde
Experience, Qualifications & Achievements
- Account Manager, PromoShop/Marketing Options, 2014 - 2015
- Freelance Graphic Designer, 2012 - Present
- Graphic Designer/Production Co-ordinator, PromoShop/Marketing Options, 2013
- Graphic Designer/Production Co-ordinator, Alexander Brands, 2012
- Certificate IV in Commercial Arts, Commercial Arts and Training College, 2011
- Bachelor of Arts (Visual), 2003 - 2006
- Certificate IV in Design Studies, Canberra Institute of Technology, 2002